Our partner, Cylance, delivers first AI driven endpoint detection and response solution with the introduction of CylanceOPTICS. It hunts threat across your organization, exposing and stopping the attacker’s attempts to infiltrate your environment using AI-based prevention and in-depth endpoint analytics.
The Endpoint Security Challenge
Today’s security teams work in a threat landscape where over 300,000 new malware variants are created daily. Compounded by the scarcity of skilled security resources on the market, many organizations must rely on their security tools to provide them the insights they need to identify, detect, and respond to security incidents. Unfortunately, many of these tools are not equipped to handle today’s threats.
A New Approach to Endpoint Detection and Response
CylanceOPTICS is an artificial Intelligence (AI) driven endpoint detection and response (EDR) solution designed to extend the prevention delivered by Cylance’s award-winning product, CylancePROTECT. It’s key features include:
• Root cause analysis: web-based, on-demand, root cause analysis of attacks blocked by CylancePROTECT
• Smart threat hunting with InstaQuery: search endpoint data instantly for potential threats hiding on endpoints
• Dynamic threat detection and alerting: Instant notification when suspicious activity is detected on any endpoint
• Fast incident response: take incident response actions fast, quarantining, acquiring suspicious files and/or isolating compromised endpoints from the network
• Built for scale: high performance architecture built for scalability
Effective Threat Detection Starts with Superior Threat Prevention
The combination of CylancePROTECT and CylanceOPTICS delivers the prevention, detection, and response capabilities needed for total endpoint security. With these powerful technologies in place, organizations can protect their sensitive data, reduce their risk pf widespread compromises, and improve their overall security posture.
For more information, or to schedule a risk assessment, contact S&L International on (626) 405-0999.